- The language is now officially called OCaml (not Objective Caml, O'Caml etc)
- Rebase patches on top:
. New ARM backend patch no longer required, since upstream.
. Replacement config.guess, config.sub no longer required, since upstream
versions are newer.
. ppc64 backend known not to work; will fix shortly.
- New tool: ocamloptp (ocamlopt profiler).
- New VERSION file in ocaml-runtime package.
- New ocaml-compiler-libs subpackage.
- Rearrange ExclusiveArch alphanumerically.
- alpha, ia64 native backends have been removed upstream, so they are
no longer supported as native compiler targets.
- Remove defattr.